* Rub some onto the skin of potatoes and roast - that skin will be flavorful and crisp
* Use it in place of butter on your popcorn the next time you Netflix and chill
* Saute vegetables in it to make them edible
* Use it in place of butter to make a richer roux
* Microwave it a bit to get it into a liquid state, then blend in Dijon and shallots to make the best salad dressing you've ever had. We know salads are just conveyors for dressing, right?
* Make cookies with it. Yes, you read correctly. Bacon + salted caramel dough = Jeebus
* It's the only way to make an acceptable cornbread. Slather that pan!
* Saute some pecans in it with brown sugar, then deglaze with bourbon. You're welcome.
* Add some to mashed potatoes - SO much more flavor than butter!
* Freeze discs of it and slip them under the skin of chicken before roasting.
* Slather your steaks with it before grilling. Keep some beer ready for flare ups.
* Rub a little onto any dry spots on your body. Prepare to get propositioned.